She is known internationally as The Relationship Journalist, Lisa coaches individuals and groups on how to take their love lives from Boohoo! to Woohoo! She’s the author of It’s a Breakup, Not a Breakdown: Get over the big one and change your life — for good! Lisa regularly contributes to the media and has been featured on The Today Show, New Zealand’s talk show Good Morning, and the Tyra Banks Show.
Lisa recently did a Webcast focused on “being a successful single”. I found it very interesting and wanted to share it with all of you.
Did you know that there’s a difference between being single and being a successful single? She covers 26 secrets successful singles know, including:
- Why it’s better to be single than sorry
- How to make the most of every day as a savvy single
- How to quickly and easily handle dating rejection
- How to easily attract the kind of partner you want
- How to play the dating numbers game and play to win!