I have written about relationship journalist, Lisa Steadman and posted many of her videos in the past. She recently launched herlatest Book: It’s a Breakup, Not a Breakdown Workbook: A 21-Day Action Plan to Plot Your Revenge, Spoil Yourself, and Find Out How Good Your Life Is Without Him. Check it out, she has great insight!
SingleTease was lucky enough to be featured in this book. Here are some of Lisa’s thoughts about her book:
“Don’t think this book is going to be depressing, make you feel even worse than you already feel, or tell you all the things you did wrong in your relationship. It’s just the opposite!
As you can tell from the title, I want to help you to break free from any blame, shame, fear, loss, grief, and disappointment you may be feeling following your breakup or divorce.
In fact, my 21 day plan to get over your man is actually kind of fun. I designed it that way so that you would be excited about ditching the pain of your past and instead walk fearlessly into your brilliant future!
Based on my private coaching practice, this interactive 21 day workbook includes daily exercises and worksheets to help you:
- Find an amazing support system to accelerate your recovery
- Grieve like a widow so you can feel your pain without judging it
- Let yourself off the hook for letting some guy treat you so poorly
- Incorporate healthy and nurturing behavior into your new daily routine
- Understand why The Big Breakup is more excruciating and more exquisite than any other breakup you’ll ever go through
- Identify and release any fears that may be holding you back
- Get clear about why your relationship ended, why it’s for the best, and what you really want in life and love
- And so much more!”
Check it out! And its only $16! You can purchase the book here:
Read more about Lisa Steadman, the author, on her website.